THE ENGLISH WHISKY CO. 18 mois Chapter 4 - Peated Mignonnett 46%
Aged Spirit, England / East England, 4cl, Ref: 315206
Sourcing actor, importer and exclusive distributor of a portfolio of international brands, La Maison du Whisky is, since 60 years a reference for whisky and spirit lovers. Thanks to our close relationships with producers and independent bottlers, we have access to limited editions and unique products we bring to market exclusively. Curious and creative, we are driven by our passion for products and our desire to constantly bring our clients the latest expressions through our own shops, our website whisky.fr and selected wine retail shops in France.
- Type / Subtype : Whisky / Aged Spirit
- Brand / Distillery : The English Whisky Co. / Saint George
- Country / Region : England / Les whiskies d'Angleterre
- Merchant : Official Bottler
- Bottling :
- Dilution : Not chill-filtered
- Strength : 46%
- Volume : 4cl
- Age : 18 Months
- Peated : Peated
- Packaging : Without Case
- SKU : 315206
- Appearance : or pâle.
- Nose : vif. Notes précises de miel et de beurre. Végétale et épicée, sur le paprika et le poivre. Il évolue sur des senteurs plus laiteuses, lait d’amande. Vanille.
- Palate : grasse, presque sucrée. Glace rhum-raisin, une pointe de café.
- Overall : courte, sur une crème glacée rhum-raisin et l’orge maltée.
- The brand
Founded in 2006, Saint-Georges was the first whisky distillery to be put back into operation in England since 1898. Although production of whisky had ceased in England 100 years previously, the barley grown in Norfolk and the water from Breckland are exceptionally well-suited to the production of whisky. All the whiskies distilled at Saint-Georges benefit from the expert eye of its master distiller Iain Henderson – the former director of Laphroaig and a notable contributor to the success of numerous other distilleries. Each “Chapter” corresponds to a stage in its production.
WITs (Whisky in Tube) offer an opportunity to explore the incredibly rich aromatic range of whiskies and spirits from all over the world, and the diversity of styles that exist within each category.
We recommend to you
Laphroaig 10 year old is undoubtedly one of the all time great malt whiskies from Scotland. Its idiosyncratic peaty character stands out...€45.90