PORT DUNDAS 37 ans 1973 55,7%
Single Grain, Scotland / The Lowlands, 70cl, Ref: 15936
- Type / Subtype : Whisky / Single Grain
- Brand / Distillery : Port Dundas
- Country / Region : Scotland
- Merchant : Part Des Anges
- Line : Closed Distilleries
- Bottling :
- Dilution : Cask strength
- Strength : 55,7%
- Volume : 70cl
- Vintage : 1973 Vintage
- Age : 37 Yo
- Peated : Unpeated
- Packaging : Case
- SKU : 15936
- Nose : Boisé, légèrement terreux. Evolue sur la pomme acidulée, le cellier à cidre et le zeste d’orange.
- Palate : Vive et nerveuse. Orange confite et gingembre en poudre.
- Overall : Epicée avec un retour sur la noix sèche et la peau de raisin sec.
- The brand
Founded in 2005 by Thierry Richard and Laurent Buob, this small retailer offers a selection of whiskies, champagnes and cognacs. Focused on drawing attention to small producers and unusual products, the different bottlings in the collection are never anything short of interesting. Whether it’s recently disgorged champagne, Grande Champagne cognac bottled without added colouring, or single grain whisky from a closed distillery, the informed amateur in search of rare and exceptional spirits will always find something to please them.
Through the Closed Distilleries range, the smaller French bottler, La Part des Anges (‘The Angel’s Share’) endeavours to bring new life to grain and malt distilleries that have ceased to operate. Forming a collection of some of the rarest bottlings, all of these various single malts and single grains - both Scottish and Japanese - proudly display a year and are mostly bottled unchillfiltered at cask strength.
We recommend to you
Laphroaig 10 year old is undoubtedly one of the all time great malt whiskies from Scotland. Its idiosyncratic peaty character stands out...€45.00