LEDAIG 14 ans 2005 Elixir 57,9%
Single Malt Whisky, Scotland / Highlands-mull, 70cl, Ref: 57511
This peated whisky was distilled on the Isle of Mull in 2005 and aged in a single sherry cask for more than 14 years. With powerful hints of smoke softened by woody aromas, this dram is as memorable and dramatic as the landscape that shaped it. Only 618 bottles were produced.
Sourcing actor, importer and exclusive distributor of a portfolio of international brands, La Maison du Whisky is, since 60 years a reference for whisky and spirit lovers. Thanks to our close relationships with producers and independent bottlers, we have access to limited editions and unique products we bring to market exclusively. Curious and creative, we are driven by our passion for products and our desire to constantly bring our clients the latest expressions through our own shops, our website whisky.fr and selected wine retail shops in France.
- Type / Subtype : Whisky / Single Malt Whisky
- Brand / Distillery : Ledaig / Tobermory
- Country / Region : Scotland / Highlands - Mull
- Merchant : Elixir Distillers
- Line : The Single Malts Of Scotland
- Bottling :
- Strength : 57,9%
- Volume : 70cl
- Vintage : 2005 Vintage
- Age : 14 Yo
- Peated : Peated
- Packaging : Case
- SKU : 57511
- Nose : Des branches de genévrier qui brûlent. Les écorces d'orange et l'huile de clou de girofle qui chauffent ajoutent une touche plus douce aux notes tourbées du charbon de bois, du goudron et de caoutchouc.
- Palate : Brochettes de Teriyaki sur des flammes de tourbe, arrosées d'une sauce relish au chili, gingembre et cumin. Un filet d'eau permet aux saveurs de se développer en steak grillé, sauce au poivre et thé Lapsang Souchong.
- Overall : Longue, encore sur du thé noir, cette fois-ci aromatisé à la cannelle. Des notes de bois doux, de terre humide et de lebkuchen légèrement brûlé complètent la fumée persistante.
- The brand
A wine merchant recently founded by the Singh brothers, the owners of The Whisky Exchange in the United Kingdom, Speciality Drinks offers three ranges of very different single malts. The first, Port Askaig, is composed of four bottlings of an Islay single malt, including an expression with no age statement and a 30 year old! The second, Elements of Islay, celebrates the different distilleries on the island, each easily identified by their initials. The third, simply dubbed Speciality Drinks, offers a wide selection of single malts from Scottish distilleries.
The lineSingle Malts of Scotland: Over the years, Speciality Drinks has been acquiring top quality casks of maturing single malt whisky. Since 2005 we have been releasing these whiskies as ‘The Single Malts of Scotland’. Each Single Malts of Scotland bottling is individually selected for its particular quality & character.
- Delivery and payment
DELIVERY IN MAINLAND FRANCE AND WORLWIDEFREE DELIVERYon all orders from €130 and up in France Mainlandfrom €250 and up in Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, Britain, BelgiumEXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE
To a collection point or to your home.METICULOUS, SECURE PACKAGINGCOLLECTORS
For rare bottles,
only DHL offers sufficient guarantees for fast and easy delivery. Delivery Terms and Shipping Charges
We recommend to you
Laphroaig 10 year old is undoubtedly one of the all time great malt whiskies from Scotland. Its idiosyncratic peaty character stands out...€45.00