DALMORE 20 ans 1990 S.V 59,1%
Single Malt, Scotland / Highlands, 70cl, Ref: 14305E
- Type / Subtype : Whisky / Single Malt
- Brand / Distillery : Dalmore
- Country / Region : Scotland
- Merchant : Signatory Vintage
- Line : Cask Strength Collection
- Bottling :
- Dilution : Cask strength
- Strength : 59,1%
- Volume : 70cl
- Vintage : 1990 Vintage
- Age : 20 Yo
- Peated : Unpeated
- Packaging : Metal Tube
- SKU : 14305E
- Appearance : jaune citron à reflets verts.
- Nose : Riche, puissant. Il est remarquablement floral et épicé (musc, poivre). Il évolue sur les agrumes frais (orange, citron). Dévoile au fur et à mesure des notes de céréales et d'herbes séchées. Une touche chocolatée complète la palette aromatique.
- Palate : Ferme et ronde à la fois. Elle est exotique (ananas, mangue, passion). Elle évolue sur les fruits rouges (framboise, myrtille). Elle se développe avec onctuosité sur la praline et la crème de marron. Les notes florales du nez sont là en toile de fond.
- Overall : Longue, elle arbore d'agréables notes de réglisse et d'eucalyptus. Elle se prolonge sur la noix de coco et sur les épices (muscade, cannelle).
- The brand
Dalmore can claim to own the oldest stills in the Highlands, one of which has been in use since 1874! It uses a variety of spirit stills for production, with this unique combination enabling Dalmore to obtain an extremely balanced single malt which boasts incredible complexity. For ageing its whisky, Dalmore predominately uses a wide range of sherry casks: Oloroso, Amoroso, Mathusalem, etc. that come from the Gonzales Byass vineyard in Andalucia. An exceptional partnership all round. Once the whisky has been matured, different varieties of cask are assembled to create the different expressions in the range, each being matured for an extra four months in order to help the malts marry and produce harmonious flavours. Find out more
Although the independent bottler Signatory Vintage cannot claim to be one of the oldest in Scotland, it has managed to build up an extremely solid reputation amongst the great malt connoisseurs. The creator of the famous range The Prestonfield and many other well-known ranges, it is best known for its un-chillfiltered and cask strength bottlings that offer amateurs the chance to enjoy their whisky in its most natural form. It was also one of the first independent bottlers to acquire a distillery and now offers a growing number of expressions of one of the most artisan single malts available.
The Cask Strength Collection of single malt and single grain whiskies is without doubt one of the most appreciated ranges. Each release is bottled undiluted, unchillfiltered and usually consists of a single cask. To help the consumer appreciate their whisky at more than a purely aromatic and gustatory level, Signatory Vintage takes care to display on each label, with great precision, the region of production, the date of distillation and bottling, the type of cask used, its number and the number of bottles of the same nectar that were produced. This range thus offers some fascinating facts, in addition to exceptional quality!
We recommend to you
Laphroaig 10 year old is undoubtedly one of the all time great malt whiskies from Scotland. Its idiosyncratic peaty character stands out...€45.90