This display case of six bottles of single malt presented in a boxset carry-case holds an official selection of the best whiskies from Diageo, which owns more than 50 distilleries in Scotland. With whiskies from the two largest regions of production - Speyside and Islay (with a bottle from Skye which is very similar to Islay whiskies) - this box set invites newcomers to discover the different styles of Scotch whisky and refine their tastes.
The whiskies included are:
- Cardhu 12 Year Old, Speyside (fruity, spicy)
- Knockando 12 Year Old, Speyside (fruity, marked by walnut notes)
- Singleton of Dufftown 12 Year Old, Speyside (creamy, balanced)
- Caol Ila 12 Year Old, Islay (peaty, iodine)
- Lagavulin 16 Year Old, Islay (peaty, smoky)
- Talisker 10 Year Old, Isle of Skye (peaty, iodine)